A Resource for the Re-entry Population of Greater Worcester
Currently Browsing: Education



Assumption College – Continuing and Career Education

500 Salisbury Street, Worcester, MA 01609
(508) 767-7364
Services: Offers a wide range of bachelor’s and associate degrees. Also has a number of certificate and non-credit programs. Financial aid is available.

Bay Path Regional Vocational Technical High School

57 Old Muggett Hill Road, Charlton, MA 01507
(508) 248-5971, ext. 1714 or ext. 1715
Services: Adult evening classes in everything from trade licensing to personal nance.

Becker College – Weller Academic Center

61 Sever Street, Worcester, MA 01609
(508) 373-9500
Services: Bachelor’s and associate degrees. Certi cate courses o ered. Accelerated and professional studies are available.

Payments: Financial aid is available.

Framingham State University, Office of Continuing Education
Dwight Hall 204, 100 State Street, Framingham, MA 01701 (508) 626-4603

Website: https://www.framingham.edu/academics/continuing-education/

Part-time degrees and certificates, professional development and workforce education, English language program etc.

Mount Wachusett Community College – Regional Adult Education Center
444 Green Street, Gardner, MA 01440
(978) 632-6600

Quinsigamond Community College

670 West Boylston Street, Worcester, MA 01606
(508) 853-2300
Services: Community college. Job training courses o ered. Financial aid available.

Worcester Public Schools Night Life

Locations vary
(508) 799-3090
Website: http://www.nightlifeworcester.org/

Services: The Night Life program offers a wide array of classes, in everything from business to recreation. Job training and vocational skills classes are available. Online classes are available. The program also operates an adult learning center at 24 Chatham Street that specializes in adult literacy, ESL, and GED classes.

Worcester State University

486 Chandler Street, Worcester, MA 01602
(508) 929-8000
Services: Graduate and continuing education programs, special institutes for business and teaching. ESL and adult literacy classes o ered. Online classes are available.

Financial Aid for Education

To apply for student financial aid, start by filling out the Free Application for Student Financial Aid (FAFSA)

Pell Grants


Website: http://studentaid.ed.gov/contact#call
A Federal Pell Grant, unlike a loan, does not have to be repaid. Federal Pell Grants usually are awarded only to undergraduate students who have not earned
a bachelor’s or a professional degree. Certain eligibility limitations apply for former o enders.

Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (FSEOG)
Website: http://studentaid.ed.gov/contact#call

The FSEOG program is administered directly by the financial aid office at each participating school and is therefore called “campus-based” aid. Not all schools participate. Priority is given to students already receiving a Pell Grant.


Massachusetts Department of Higher Education-Office of Student Financial Assistance
454 Broadway, Suite 200, Revere, MA 02151
(617) 391-6070


The MASSGrant program provides need-based financial assistance to undergraduate students who reside in Massachusetts and who are enrolled in and pursuing a program of higher education in any approved public or independent college, university, school of nursing or any other approved institution furnishing a program of higher education.

Powered by WordPress | Designed by Elegant Themes