Quaboag Connector – Ride Connector
The Quaboag Connector is a demand-response, curb-to-curb transportation service. Community members may call ahead to book rides to and from destinations within the service area.
Sunday: No service
Effective February 1, 2022, The Quaboag Connector will not run on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (July 4th)
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve - Connector will run reduced hours
Towns served include:
- East Brookfield
- North Brookfield
- West Brookfield.
We are working to expand this service area as demand grows and our capacity allows.
Anyone from the “towns served” can travel between or within these towns!
COST: $2 each way ($4 round trip)
Children age 12 – 17 may ride alone with written parental permission. Permission form and related information is available at https://www.rideconnector.org/quaboag-connector/
Trips for persons with disabilities and seniors as well as trips related to employment, job training and for medical purposes are priority rides. Other rides are scheduled as space is available.
HOW TO BOOK
Call (413) 544-3401 to book a trip. The more in advance you book, the more likely we are to be able to accommodate your ride.
If we are not available to take your call, leave your name, phone number, pick up address, drop off address, the date and time that you wish to arrive at your destination and whether or not you need a handicapped accessible vehicle. A member of our dispatch team will call you back.
QUABOAG CONNECTOR CODE OF CONDUCT
Quaboag Connector Code of Conduct
To ensure everyone receives safe, reliable service:
- Please only purchase the amount of groceries or other items that you can load and unload yourself. Our drivers cannot assist with loading/unloading groceries or other shopping items.
- Due to space constraints, we reserve the right to limit the number of bags/packages that can be loaded onto our vehicles.
- Our drivers cannot honor requests to drop you off/pick you up in locations other than what was specified when you booked your trip. This includes requests for additional stops.
- Cancellations must be called in at least 24 hours before your scheduled pick up time.
- Riders with three (3) “no shows” or no cancellation calls in one month will be suspended from riding the Connector for a full month beginning with the date of the third missed ride.
- There will be no service if the Ware Public Schools are closed OR if the Governor declares a State of Emergency.